Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Fair Lady


This past weekend, Lily and Braidan continued their courtship with an outing to the North Florida Fair (and yes, I've been planning the title of this blog since the dates of the Fair were announced last month - guilty). I have always loved the fair and last year I was not able to really partake in the fun (eating the supremely nutritious food, riding the calming and therapeutic coasters, socializing with the lovely, well-mannered and soft-spoken gentle-carnies...) so this year I was all too excited to introduce Lily to the carnival atmosphere! With Mommy, Daddy, Ms. Elise and Mr. Mike along as chaperones we all headed to the Fairgrounds to take in the festivities. The weather was perfect, the food was fatty, and we all had a fabulous time!


Petting Zoo is a must!


Not too sure about the Alpaca


All is well in Daddy's arms


A girl's first experience with deep fried Oreos! A big day for Lily...


MMMMM Sugar!

No comments:

Post a Comment