Monday, December 26, 2011

A Month In Review...

SOOOOOO in the month since my last post:


1. Daddy graduated from Police Man School!!! Of course, our camera was dead so I have NO pictures to show. Yet. I'm working on it. Anyway, we are all SO proud of Daddy! He worked so hard and even won a special award for all of his effort and achievement!


2. The family took a trip to Pensacola to visit Mommy's side of the clan. The Pensacola crew had rented the most beautiful beach house for all of us to enjoy! The family played on the beach, put puzzles together, opened gifts and ate - my oh my we ate, and played a large game of Dirty Santa - Daddy won some new tools and I got away with a book of vintage cocktail recipes with the history behind each drink - LOVE! It was fabulous! Again, didn't take the time to charge the camera before going (I'm usually so prepared! It was obvious I needed Christmas break to get here FAST!). But we did manage to get one picture from the weekend:






3. Mommy made it through her first semester of teaching! Woot! I got read a book! A fictional, non-educational, unnecessary, slightly sad, whole book! It was wonderful.





4. CHRISTMAS! But those details are in the next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment